1. Newborns are usually between 7-10 days old.
2. I like to schedule newborns before they are born! We will scheduled a tenative date based on the baby's due date. Then once the baby arrives, we will adjust the session date if we need to.
3. Full bellies are helpful. Please try to feed baby right before you come.
4. The studio will be very warm to make baby comfortable, so please dress lightly. (And don't be surprised if I have a ponytail and t-shirt on for the session. It's not uncommon for me to be a little sweaty by the end of the session.)
5. Sessions can last up to three hours as we take plenty of breaks for feeding and make sure baby is nice and sleepy.
6. The morning of your session, please try to keep baby awake as much as possible before your session. Then before you walk out the door, have a nice big feed. Baby will hopefully fall asleep on the way to the studio and sleep soundly for the session.
7. Relax and enjoy the experience!